Thursday 7 August 2014

Fancy folds

Hi All, 
Sorry this post is a little late but yesterday Blogger would not let me sign in so I couldn't finish my post.
Anyhow, here it is....The new challenge at I love Promarkers is Fancy folds.
The sponsor is drDigi and you have a chance of winning 2 fab digi stamps.


Ihave done a centre opening card which is a change for me. I was pretty chuffed with how it turned out. I used LOTV love balloon coloured with my Pro's. The bits of bling were from my stash and the fab papers are Do crafts. All this was layeredonto chocolate brown American crafts cardstock.
Thanks for looking today and make sure to take part here!!
Lou x
Challenges-
Papertake weekly-Anything goes
613 avenue create- Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous louise.stunning sweet image and i love the fab fold and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely ! Funny characters ! Congratulations !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx