Wednesday 13 August 2014

Madison attitude

Hey Guys,
The new challenge has just started at I love Promarkers and it's Anything goes.
Our sponsor this week is Kenny K and you have a chance of winning 3 digi stamps from them.
I have used Madison Attitude for my card which I have coloured using my Promarkers and paper pieced her hat and a few bags. I think this gives a great effect.
The papers are a mix from my stashand all the flowers are Wild orchid crafts. The gems are from hobbycraft and sentiments are MFT and computer generated.
Thanks for looking today,
Lou x
Challenges-

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Lou, thanks for joining in the fun at Papertake Weekly, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a great day!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx