Thursday 28 August 2014

Make your own backing paper- ILPM Challenge

Hi guys,
This post was meant to go out yesterday but I am a total div, thought I had finished and scheduled it .....but I hadn't....duh!!! This is Rusty from Squigglefly. He is just so good to colour. I gave him a big shiny hooter and his collar and ball have some glossy accents too. I used a few Pro's to colour him and he was pretty much made in 20 mins and that included making my own backing paper which I made with a Die-namics stamp and tumbled glass distress inks.
He has a few pearls and goodies from Chelsea's cheeky fimo charms and he was good to go.
So make your own backing paper and head on over to the new challenge at I LOVE PROMARKERS!!!
Lou x
Challenges
sisteract card challenge- Anything goes #71




3 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.i lovethe fab fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, such a cute and goofy image. Love the stamped background paper.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love the image and great background.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx