Thursday 14 August 2014

Add some stripes

HI,
It's Thursday but this week all my days are merging as Iam off from work on holiday. I am not going away though just trying to catch up with things around the house and crafting.
Today I shall be making curry, getting my eyebrows waxed (ouch!) and making a couple of cards(hopefully).

Anyhow...the new challenge has just kicked off at Milkcoffee and it is Add stripes. How you interpret this is up to you (I used stripy papers)
I used Charlotte with umbrella and coloured her with my Promarkers. I used Love letters paper pack and added a Flower. The pearls and ribbon were from my stash.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.....don't forget to take part HERE!!!
Lou x
Challenges-


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the flower

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a smashing day!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Sister Act. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love pink and green together, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous louise.fab striped paper and i love your pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx