Thursday 31 July 2014

Ribbons

Morning,
The new challenge over at I love promarkers today is Ribbons.
So.....you guessed it! Use your ribbons lol, also you have got to use your Pro/ Flex/ Aqua markers to be in with a chance of winning :)
This weeks sponsors are Marianne designs and Crafty ribbons.
My card uses a LOTV image and is coloured with Pro's
I have used flowers from WOC and the ribbon was from my local craft shop. It's for a lady at work who is sort of retiring so hopefully she will like it.
Thanks for looking today ,
Lou x
Challenges-

3 comments:

  1. I like your paper choices Lou! And the button in the bow is a really nice touch. I think your retiree will be quite moved at the handmade sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #82- ATG / optional theme of “Use a Sentiment”
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the flowers and bow - thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers, good luck and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenge over at PTW :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx