Wednesday 2 July 2014

White on white

Morning guys,
The new challenge over at Milkcoffee this week is White on White. It's quite a tricky one and I have never done this before but it turned out ok I think. You can take part in the challenge HERE.
I have used Elvis digi and used some Promarkers to coulour him in.
The stars are diecut using sizzix framelits and there are some pearls etc from my stash. I used a combo of different cards for added textures including linen look, pearlescent and smooth white.
Now its your turn so pop on over and take part in the challenge.
Lou x
Challenges-
Creative fingers challenge- #41- anything goes
Crafty Catz challenge- #237- Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Love your very 'cool' card, gorgeous....
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning louise.fabulous fun image and i love your white on white design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx