Wednesday 2 July 2014

Anything goes at I love Promarkers

Hi All,
The new challenge this week over at I love Promarkers is everyones favourite and that is Anything goes. So as long as you use your Pros, flex, aqua markers etc you could be in with a chance of winning 5 Sherri Baldy images (DT's choice).
 Now on to my card this week which I have used Pro's for :)
The papers are new and are Grace Taylor- Hello Sunshine and are on sale for £3.50 over at Hot shot crafts.
All the other bits and bobs are from my stash and the image can be found Here.
She has some stickles on her dress  and I have computer generated the sentiment.
Thanks for looking today and make sure you pop over and take part Here.
Lou x
Challenges-
Papertake weekly- Anything goes
613 Avenue create- Anything goes
Scribble and scrap- Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx