Wednesday 11 June 2014

Stripes- I love Promarkers challenge

Morning,
There's a new challenge starting this morning over at I love ProMarkers. It's stripes! So stripey paper, clothing, patterns anything really. Go for it! 
Now my card only has stripes on the wrapping paper of the gift but I think I just scraped by on the brief...lol.
I have used Kenny K's Girl with bow (adult).
I have used some papers from my stash and gems from the range and hobbycraft. The sentiments I made on my Laptop and of course I used my Pro's to colour her up.
Make sure you pop over to I love Promarkers to take part,
Lou x
Challenges-
Papertake weekly- For the boys
Scribble and scrap- Anything goes #20

2 comments:

  1. Great card thank you for joining in at Scribble & Scrap, have fun and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sexy card ! Great combo ! Bravo ! It's successful !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx