Wednesday 18 June 2014

Mo's Party girl- Use a doily (I love Promarkers challenge)

Hi,
The new challenge starting today is Use a doily and you can join in HERE at I love Promarkers. We aare sponsored this week by Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
I have used Mo Manning's Party girl. I have used her so many times. She is perfect for your friends cards from age 18 to....... :)

I have used Nitwits Always and forever digital papers. 
The flowers are all Wild orchid crafts the ribbon and lace from my stash, the butterfly die is Die-namics and I have used pearls, stickles and a Cabochon from Chelsea's cheeky fimo charms.
Thanks for looking today and don't forget to use a doily and take part :)
Lou x
Challenges-
Papertake weekly- Lace and pearls
Mo's digital challenge- Summer flowers
613 avenue create-Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Louise, Love the girly pink and your flowers and detail are beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's digital.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute creation Louise! Totally love the colour combo and the way you used flowers and the big butterfly!

    Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning louise.fabulous image and i love your pretty pink design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx