Monday 18 March 2013

Wryn the Birthday Girl

Hi Guys,
It's the usual busy Monday filled with food shopping (which I hate), Laundry (Which is never ending), cleaning ( see previous comment) and in a min a pile of ironing will get done. I have prepared 2 cards as well. They just need colouring and sticking together.
Today's card I made as a customer order and followed the sketch over at  Wild Orchid challenge .
I have used Wryn, Birthday girl from Tiddly inks. She is coloured with Promarkers and has a touch of glitter. The flowers and corners are from Wild Orchid crafts and the papers are First edition Bird song.
I have to dash now and get that ironing done, 
Thanks for looking,
Lou x
Challenges- 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and the pink and green goes so well together.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Louise, gorgeous image & papers and I think those colours go so well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and love that image! (know what you mean re jobs - laundry is my real bugbear, goodness knows where it all comes from...!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Adorable girl. Beautiful colours. Congratulations!

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card louise.i love the sweet wryn and your colours are really pretty :D

    xx nic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image~ Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I LOVE the little squares on the side..very cute! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx