Monday, 18 March 2013

Wryn the Birthday Girl

Hi Guys,
It's the usual busy Monday filled with food shopping (which I hate), Laundry (Which is never ending), cleaning ( see previous comment) and in a min a pile of ironing will get done. I have prepared 2 cards as well. They just need colouring and sticking together.
Today's card I made as a customer order and followed the sketch over at  Wild Orchid challenge .
I have used Wryn, Birthday girl from Tiddly inks. She is coloured with Promarkers and has a touch of glitter. The flowers and corners are from Wild Orchid crafts and the papers are First edition Bird song.
I have to dash now and get that ironing done, 
Thanks for looking,
Lou x
Challenges- 

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and the pink and green goes so well together.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Louise, gorgeous image & papers and I think those colours go so well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and love that image! (know what you mean re jobs - laundry is my real bugbear, goodness knows where it all comes from...!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Adorable girl. Beautiful colours. Congratulations!

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card louise.i love the sweet wryn and your colours are really pretty :D

    xx nic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image~ Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I LOVE the little squares on the side..very cute! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, your creation is absolutely gorgeous,thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx