Friday 1 March 2013

Be My Sunshine

Hi Guys,
I am feeling pretty rubbish today. I have a banging headache but with lots of orders in I don't have time to have a lie down. Just wanted to share this though.
The digi is from Tiddly inks and you can get her Here. I have coloured her with ProMarkers.
The papers are MME and the matting card is from Dovecraft. I picked that up in Wilko's and am so pleased with the shades I am going to get some more. The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and are a mix of daisy's and Roses. The corner and pearl heart are from there as well.
I am going to make a cuppa now and hopefully start to feel a bit better.
Lou x

Challenges-
Wild Orchid Challenge - Daisy, Daisy
Papertake weekly - Sketch #76
Totally papercrafts- Love is in the air

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty design. Love the flowers and colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so so pretty, love the colours and the layout. Hope your head feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Funny charcater. Magnificent papers. Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous louise.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at WOC challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Louise, I just popped by to say I have nominated you for a Liebster award-I think your cards are awesome and wanted to pass this onto you.
    Hugs
    Andree xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx