Friday 17 August 2012

Just a little teaser...

Hey everyone,

So as I said earlier today, I was hoping to finish today's card. Unfortunately time just ran away with me so It is still un-stuck on the kitchen table. I have got most of the elements ready and with just a bit of tweaking in the morning it should be finished.

Now as the title suggests I thought I would leave you with a little teaser to keep you going...


Anyway, I am off now to finish watching CBB which I have paused. Enjoy the rest of your friday night,
love,
lou x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, lovely to see you are getting your posts up. Looking great over here and it's so much easier to comment without the dreaded word verification!Happy Saturday,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx