Wednesday 20 August 2014

Photo inspiration at I love Promarkers


Morning,
The new challenge is just starting over at I love ProMarkers. It's Photo inspiration and here it is
I tried to use colours as close as possible. I loved making this card. The image was a freebie from Kenny K a while back but you can get it Here!

I have used a mix of papers and the ribbon was from Baker ross. They sent me a big bag of goodies which I have been playing with on lots of projects. The ribbon has a really nice quality to it.
The flowers are wild orchid crafts, a marianne die cut swirl and there are some bits and bobs from my craft shop.
I hope you pop over and take part as there is a prize from Polkadoodles up for grabs,
Lou x
Challenges-
Papertake Weekly- To die for
KennyK's Krafty Krew- #178 Anything goes
Sister act challenge- #70 Anything goes
Craftingfrom the heart-  #32 Anything goes



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the colors and the fantastic embellishments! Thanks for playing along with KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    Team B{iker Girl}

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx