Wednesday 16 July 2014

Girls, Girls, Girls

Hey there,
Hope you are all well on this fine Wednesday morning. I am off out soon shopping atthe local town which involves going into the dreaded Primark. We are getting there for 9am so hopefully will miss any big queues.
Any how my card today is for the new challenge over at I love Promarkers and it's Girls, Girls, Girls so basically it has to have a girl on it or be for a girl.....easy!

I have used Graduation Zoe and coloured her with Pro's.
 
The flowers are Wild orchid crafts, the paers are new from Dovecraft called Curiosity corner. All the other bits were from my stash.
Have a great hump day......soon be the weekend :)
Lou x
Challenges-
Digistamp boutique- July 14 competition
Papertake weekly-Buttons, bows and bling
Scibble and scrap crafts- Anything goes #22

3 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty. Just lovely. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to add...absolutely love your little dog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning louise.really fab image and your papers and colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx