Wednesday 21 May 2014

Anything Goes at I love Promarkers

Hi Guys,
Theres an easy challenge this week at I love Promarkers and that's Anything goes.
No excuse not to join in as we want to see anything you have made.
I have used a freebie that I had a while back from Some odd girl called Weekend Kaylee. Not sure if this image is still available but there are some more for sale Here!
I have coloured Kaylee with my Pro's and layered her up on some Spellbinders die cuts.
The papers are First edition Summer breeze and the flowers are Wild orchid crafts.
I have blinged it up with a diamante heart and glitter from Baker Ross. I have used an MFT stamp from the Birthday greetings set.
Thanks for looking today :)
Lou x
Challenges-
Crafting from the heart- Anything goes
613 avenue create-Anything goes (circle, rectangle and square)
Creative inspirations- #266 birthdays


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love all those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this week
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I like all your layers and beautiful embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx