Friday 17 January 2014

Toasting Tiffany- MilkCoffee DT post

Evening,
I can't believe I forgot to do my DT post yesterday. Whoops! Better late than never.
The challenge this week over at Milkcoffee is Monochrome. Go and join in Here!
I used Tiffany and coloured her with Pro's a touch of Stardust stickles and paper pieced her dress.
The flowers are WOC and the dangling heart die border is my newbie :)
Catch you all tomorrow,
Night x
Challenges-
Papertake weekly-New year stash
Crafty creations Challenge- Something to drink (entry 2)
Brown sugar challenge- Anything goes


2 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.i love the gorgeous image and fabulous design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx