Monday 14 October 2013

Home sweet home

Hi,
Tonights card uses a few Tiddly inks images that I have merged together. They are kikiHome sweet home and Happy day background.
I have couloured all of them with Promarkers and used New leaf paper pack.
I have followed the sketch over at Sketchy colors and have used 2 orange crystals as per the challenge over at Papertake weekly. 
I added an organza ribbon and some liquid pearls, 
Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow,
Lou x
Challenges-
Sketchy colors- #182 sketch
Papertake weekly- Two by two
Tiddly Inks Challenge- Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous combination for "New home" card. I love your sentiments along with the sparkle of Liquid Pearls! Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card ! I like the childish images ! Great coloring ! Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous louise.i love your colours and stunning new home image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful with all the stamps together! A beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining Skeychy Colors, and lots of luck.
    Hugs, Marianne:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx