Tuesday 19 February 2013

Funtime Dan - I love ProMarkers GDT

Hi Guys, 
Today's card is for my 3rd GDT time on the I Love ProMarkers challenge blog. This week it's Four legged friends. I have used one of the images from the funtime Dan #2 set from The Digistamp Boutique.
Ihave coloured him with ProMarkers and have used MME -My favourite things paper pad.
I have used a Lotv sentiment stamp, Nesties, Die namics Mft scallop border die and a sizziz star die also. The buttons and gems were from my stash and the little alphabet stamps that spelled the name are from the Range and cost 99p. They are made by Dovecraft and were a BARGAIN!!!
Catch you later guys,
Lou x

Challenges- 
The Digistamp boutique- February competition
Papertake Weekly- Buttons and bling
Totally Papercrafts- #154 pets

6 comments:

  1. Very adorable ! Nice characters. Magnificent composition. Well-kept work. Eveything in simplicity. Bravo ! I like !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adorable, love the layout and colours you've used and embellished perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card ,love the image and the design is stunning
    Thanks for joining us as the guest designer at I love promarkers
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and funky boy's card Louise. Thanks for joining in this week's PTW
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cute card - sweet image I love the buttons.
    Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous Lou...thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition... Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx