Sunday 30 December 2012

The bit inbetween

Hi,
It's Sunday morning and I was wide awake from 5am so I thought I would be productive and get some colouring done and do a new blog post (or two).
This time between Christmas and New year is a bit like Limbo. When the kids were little it was filled with playing games and visting relatives but now it's like I am just waiting for the fresh start that a New year promises.
Anyway, this card is the one I made for my daughter for Christmas. She loved it. It's pretty simple but the image is just a cutie and was from The Digistamp boutique.
She was coloured with Promarkers.
The papers were some I picked up in Wilko's. Not sure if they are Do crafts or something else.
Hope you like it,
Have a great day,
lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx