Monday 8 October 2012

Love birds

Happy Monday,
Well maybe not but Mondays for me are always really busy. Washing, Ironing, cleaning....blah!
I have managed to get a couple of walks in the sunshine though with my little Scooby so it wasn't all chores.
Today's card features an image from The digi stamp boutique and you can get it HERE.
It's so cute and I know I shall use it lots.It was coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from dovecraft.
Sorry it's a bit wonky.
The flowers are from Wild orchid crafts and the sentiment is a Kanban one from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy the rest of your Monday whatever you are doing,
Love Lou x

Challenges I would like to enter are -
Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything goes
Digistamp Boutique - October challenge

5 comments:

  1. such a cute card! love the sweet image and your layout looks great
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card ! Beautiful design. Magnificent papers and flowers. Well-kept-work. It's perfect !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :) Thanks for entering the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Louise...Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition...Sally-Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really gorgeous! Congrats on winning the Oct challenge over at the Digi Stamp Boutique competition. I saw your card with the link to here posted over at the DigiStamp Boutique blog so had to stop by and have a peek at your beautiful card.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx