Sunday 16 September 2012

Madison Attitude

Hi again,
Well I promised I would show you the finished card that I sneek- peeked you yesterday.
It's Madison Attitude from Kenny K. She was a joy to colour and I have paper pieced some of her bags and clothes. It seems to be my thing at the min :)
The papers are Kanban, Raspberry road and some from a magazine. The ribbon is from my stash. The flowers are Wild orchid crafts hydrangea petals which I have coloured with Pro markers, edged with stickles and put cherry blossoms in the centre. There are also 10 mm roses, martha stewart leaves and pins, gems and there is even bits of laces edging out the shopping bags.
I would like to enter the following challenges-
Crafty creations challenge - # 187 Move it (she is dashing through the shops)
Dutch dare card challenge - #182 sugar and spice
Totally papercrafts - #134 favourite stamp

night night,
love lou x

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Totally love the fabulous paper piecing that you have done!!!

    Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello..lovely card, thanks for playing along with TPC this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card ,you've managed to make this image so girly. The colors are great and I really like how you paper pieced the hat and gift to match.
    Thank you for sharing at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx