Thursday 30 August 2012

Anniversary Magic

Hey guys,
I would like to share my latest card. It was a commissioned order for a 9th 
wedding anniversary from Husband to wife.
I used my S.W.A.L.K "A little kiss" again.
I am sure it will become a fave of mine.
Once again I used paper piecing for the clothing and Pro markers to colour in.


I used Princess fairytale papers, wild orchid crafts flowers, Kanban sentiments, pearls, glitter
and stickles from stash.
The inside is decorated to match as is the box.

Challenges I would like to enter =
Creative Inspirations  - # 178 BINGO ( pink/pearls/glitter)
Crafty creations Challenges - #185 A summer scene 
Wild orchid crafts challenge - #57 Summer flowers

Thanks for popping by,
love
lou x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Funny characters. Magnificent flowers. Beautiful papers. Bravo ! I like !

    Hugs from France.
    Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet and romantic summer scene! Such a cute couple. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx