Wednesday 26 March 2014

Anything goes at I love Promarkers

Hi Guys, 
It's Wednesday and that means a new challenge over at I love promarkers.
It's anything goes so there really is no excuse to not join in. 
I have used a stitchy bear image as they are our sponsors along with Marianne designs and there are fabby prizes up for grabs.
You can grab this little cutie right Here.
I have used Pro's and my white gel pan to highlight. Flowers are WOC and the dimension stickers are from The Range. The papers are Dovecraft I think :/ 
Anyhow, I have things to do and places to go so make sure you join in and I will be round to look at your blogs,
Lou x
Challenges-
Eclectic Ellapu- Something different Wings
Brown sugar challenge- Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little fella, Lou! Love that lime green hat, it looks fab. I have those papers too and I think you’re right, they are Dovecraft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so funny! Lovely card... :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning louise.fabulous design and colours and i love the fun cute image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx