Friday 10 January 2014

Tiddly inks- Happy Bee Day

Evening,
It's a late one from me. Hope you are all good and getting on with your New year makes.
I have been busy doing cards today and this is one I made...
I have used Happy bee day and coloured her with my Pro's.
There is quite a bit of glamour dust on her wings and also on the cutie little bumble bee.. I got the papers on sale the other day from TK Maxx (They had some proper bargains!!) Think they are Dear Lizzy but can't recall at the min.. The die cut hearts were another freebie from the fabby Tracy at Dies to die for. She popped it in with my last order. :)
Night Night,
Lou x
Challenges-
Crafts and me challenge - #144 use a heart
Just inspirational challenges- Girly
Creative creations challenge- Anything goes
Inky chicks- #20 Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous louise.i love the sweet image and your design and colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx