Monday 2 September 2013

A double celebration

Hi Guys,
It's monday again and it's September! Where did the year go?
I can feel a little panic beginning to take hold as Christmas looms and I haven't made a single card for it. Whoops!
Today's card is for a Christening for 2 little girls. I know the date says the 25th but it was made as a belated gift from my neighbour for her friend.
I have used a mix of flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and 2 different papers. One is from Summer breeze and the other The rose garden. Both are from First Edition.I used ribbon from my stash and added 2 hearts for the 2 girls. I coloured them in using my Pro markers.
Thanks for looking. I am off to walk my dog now,
Bye :)
Lou x
Challenges-
Pink gem challenge- #95- Use 2 papers
Wild Orchid challenge- #84- use pink and cream

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Louise, so sweet and pretty..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous louise.really pretty design and i love the adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card ! Fine en delicate work. Realization full of sweetness and tenderness. Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so sweet. Very pretty. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous design, thank you for joining us at WOC this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aawww - this is so absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx