Wednesday 20 February 2013

You're so tweet!

Hey guys,
Just wanted to show you this card I made for my daughter's friend last week. I used the You're so tweet stamp which is just adorable. I got her with my birthday money as well as all the dies I used on the card.
 The flowers are from WOC, The little bird house charm was from Dies to die for and the ribbon and button were from my stash.
close up

inside the card
Thanks for stopping by this morning. Have a great day!
Lou x
Challenges I would like to enter are-
Creative card Crew- challenge 30 -Birthday

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, love all those gorgeous colours and your stamp and dies too-have fun with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love the colors you have used! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such Cutie... Love the mix of colours and the little brad attached to the bow.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. Love the bright colourful flowers, very cheery. Thanks for playing in the Creative Card Crew Birthday challenge. Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx