Thursday 10 January 2013

Love bug

Hi,
Hope this finds you all well. I have started making Valentines cards. Trying to get organised early as I want to do some decorating later in the month and may not have time. I purchased The love bugs collection from The Digistamp Boutique. They are just so cute. I only have a couple of orders in but hopefully these will sell.
I have used flowers from Wild orchid Crafts, my usual Promarkers and gems etc from stash. The papers I had from The Range and are First edition J'adore and I do love them. The sentiment is last months freebie from The Digistamp boutique and if you are quick you might be able to snag it :)
Back soon with more Valentines,
Lou x

Challenge= 
The Digistamp Boutique- January 2013 challenge
Divas by design- Anything goes
Inky chicks- anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable ! Funny character. Beautiful layout. Bravo ! I like !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, gorgeous image, layout and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card Louise, the image is adorable and I love your paper choice!
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another brilliant creation Louise - truly stunning. Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition. Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx