Saturday 15 September 2012

No time to myself

Hi Guys,

At the minute I seem to be pulled in all directions apart from towards my crafting.
You never know when your last chance for gardening is so I have been cutting the lawn and doing the weeding. The sun has been out and I am very grateful as my washing machine broke on Thursday so I have been hand washing as well as taking a trip to the local launderette.
Needless to say I haven't made a card in a few days but tomorrow shall be crafting heaven. All my main chores are done and apart from a quick tidy up and Sunday dinner all's I am doing is catching up with all my "cards to do" list :)
This little beauty is Madison Attitude from Kenny K. I love her. She will be finished tomorrow so I will share more then. 
Night Night,
Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx